If you are planning to visit India then we are here to help you, we all very well known that most of the tourist have so many questions in their mind how they can apply visa for India and how they can solve problems when they apply visas so here’s a list for your answers and solution for your issues that might be you can face when you apply visa for India.
This is what we advise every time to our audience and always try to give best possibilities to our audience so please read this article which helps you to overcome your barriers and apart from this if you have any question please let us know we are here to assist you:
- How early can I apply for the India e-visa?
4 days in advance to 120 days
- How is the process to apply?
Apply online: indianvisaonline.gov.in
- I want a tourist visa to India, what is the fastest way to apply?
- What is the validity of the Indian tourist visa?
Double Entry with 60 days validity from entry to India.
- I am traveling to India on a cruise ship. Do I need a visa and can I apply online?
Yes. Apply online.
- Can I get my visa at the airport on arrival in India?
No, you need to apply online and print and bring the same to the airport and show the same while checking in to your flight.
- Can I collect my passport directly from the Embassy of India?
It is delivered by VFS and not required.
- My passport is damaged; may I still apply for a visa?
No, you need to have a valid passport to apply for the visa with a minimum of 6 months validity.
- I am traveling to India in a few months; can the validity of my visa begin on my departure date if I apply today?
Yes, it is valid from the day you arrive in India for 60 days.
- Who is sponsoring your journey?
You need to mention details properly with proof of support.
- Can I travel anywhere in India if I have a valid Tourist Visa?
Except for Restricted areas.
- My visa is valid for another five years, can I travel, or do I need to apply for a new visa?
You may travel and no need to apply for again unless change in purpose.
- What activities can one perform on a tourist visa?
Tourist visa for seeing country only.
- What visa do I need to apply if it is an emergency?
Based on Urgency it is decided.
- I have received my VISA and there is an error in the spelling of my name?
Get this corrected immediately before you travel.
- What are the different kinds of visas available?
Tourist Visa, Medical Visa, Business Visa and Business Visa.
- What will you do if your Visa is rejected?
Apply again with proper documents.
- Must I pay the service charges and the consular fees separately?
- I have a diplomatic passport, can I apply for the Indian eVisa?
- My child is 6 months old, does he/she need a visa to travel to India?
- I want to extend my visa once I am in India. What should I do?
Contact Local Police depending upon where you are, Either Police Commissioner office or superintendent of Police in District Headquarters.
- How do I cancel my visa application and get my passport returned to me?
You may cancel online, No need to submit your passport.
Author Bio: I am Ruchi Khanna, a foodie and a traveler. I am also a collaborator with Olive Serviced Apartments, the best hospitality agency offering serviced apartments PAN INDIA.