Featured Image Caption: Commercial Property Loan
Commercial property loans are usually taken by a businessman to acquire new machinery, meet operational costs, for increasing working capital and build new infrastructure. These types of loans are generally issued against some collateral security. Commercial property loans can be both secured and unsecured.
Types of Relevant Commercial Property Loan:
- Long Term Fixed Interest Loan: This is a type of loan which is given for a long period of time, generally for 20 years, against some mortgage. A fixed rate of interest needs to be paid annually.
- Interest Only Payment Loan: These loans are also known as balloon loans. These types of loans are issued to businesses expecting a large payment in the future; so, in such a case they are required to pay interest in smaller amounts, with the full lump sum amount at the end of the term. They are given usually for a period of 5-7 years.
- Refinancing Loans: The loans that are replaced with low interest loans are known as refinanced loans. Although, the process involves costs but that is less as compared to the total payment of interest in the existing loan every month. Hence, refinancing is a great way to ameliorate the profits.
- Construction Loan: As the name suggests, such loans are given for construction purposes, only to hire labor and to meet the basic raw materials costs. They are given for a period of 18 to 36 months.
- Bridge Loans: Bridge loans are basically loaning with advantages as they are low on interest and are offered for a higher period. The businessman should be able to show a good credit score and should be able to pay a short down payment to avail this kind of a loan.
Why Do We Need a Relevant Commercial Property Loan?
- Expansion: A relevant commercial property loan is needed for expansion of a business to meet the demand of the market and to gain competitive advantage over others. Small businesses need to expand in the longer run to increase profits and a relevant commercial property loan is all they need for doing so.
- Equipment & Tools: With a constant evolution in technology the businesses need to revamp their hardware to minimize their cost and to increase their output for greater market share.
- Inventory Management: The small-scale businesses often get loads of orders and they don’t have enough raw materials to start production; in such a case, a relevant commercial property loan may come handy and help them to restock their raw materials and provide the orders on time.
- Increasing Working Capital: A healthy working capital is important for all types of businesses. It helps to carry out unforeseen transactions smoothly. In such a situation, when there is any lack of working capital a relevant commercial property loan is beneficial.
- Consolidate Debts: Small businesses often have a lot of debts. To overcome this situation, they can club all these debts into one debt and extend the period of payment with the help of loans which also helps to reduce the monthly EMI.
These were some of the reasons why businesses look up to for taking relevant commercial property loans. Loans are a great way to enhance profits and cover up debts. It may seem risky to take loans but at the end they help us to provide a great shape to the business and leads to success. If the loans are paid on time without default, they help to gain credibility and give a good reputation in front of banks which in turn motivates businesses to take hassle free loans in future.
By Kiera Peterson
who is residing in Australia.
Member since February, 2020
View all the articles of Kiera Peterson.
Leave a Reply