Featured Image Caption: Airtel Prepaid Mobile Recharge Plans
Airtel is the undisputed leader in providing premier telecommunication services in India. With the strongest 4G network throughout India and the widest coverage, Airtel has been at the top of the telecom industry since its conception. Another aspect of Airtel’s services that are appreciated by its customers is the strong integration of technological advancements and a firm grip of the customer experience. Since prepaid still makes a substantial part of the business, it is only natural for the company to come up regularly with some attractive mobile recharge options to drive great value for customer’s money.
While most prepaid mobile plans are just a combination of calls, texts and data packaged together, finding the right balance of this is the key. For this the company studies the usage of the customers to evaluate the right packaging so that it matches the usage of the customers of a particular region and demographic. Data is coming up as a big need for the new age customers thanks to the data intensive ecosystem of apps on the smartphones. Based on that there are various Airtel recharge packages that the customers can opt for if it fits their needs. Here are five of the most attractive Airtel mobile recharge plans for the prepaid customers that come with lots of useful benefits and provide the maximum bang for the buck.
- INR 98 plan: This Airtel recharge plan is the least expensive one in the list and is aimed at customers who are just looking for data and want to add it on to their existing pack. This pack contains 6 GB of data at 4G speed valid for 28 days which can be a great addition if you need additional data even if you have an existing data pack with lower daily limit. It is also apt for travelling or other data intensive work requiring heavy downloads.
- INR 148 plan: A great plan for customers who need the unlimited calling and large number of texts but need lesser data comparatively. The customers get unlimited calling, 300 SMS, 2 GB data as well as access to Airtel Xstream, Wynk music, and hello tunes for 28 days.
- INR 248 plan: This is the first plan in this list with daily internet data of 1.5 GB daily and daily 100 SMS along with unlimited calling with a validity of 28 days. Airtel Xstream, Wynk music, and hello tunes are also included along with antivirus protection.
- INR 298 plan: By paying just INR 50 over the INR 248 plan, customers get 2 GB data daily instead of 1.5 GB. The rest of the features and benefits remain the same as the INR 249 plan.
- INR 398 plan: For the customers who need yet more data, the INR 398 plan offers 3 GB of daily data along with 100 SMS and unlimited calling as well as the Airtel Thanks benefits.
All the above plans provide great value and the customers can activate these plans by choosing the denomination of the plan while doing their Airtel mobile recharge online. They may also visit any Airtel store to have these activated if they need more information before choosing the right plan for themselves.