Television is one of the things that we can find in almost every household in India. From rural areas to urban places, the craze of having the best television is the same. Ever since Direct-to-Home (DTH) has been introduced, it has become really helpful for the viewers. They can choose the channels that they want to have in their package and do not have to keep the ones that they have no interest in.
When we talk about DTH, nothing can ever be better than Airtel. The telco conglomerate has made sure that the viewers get the best DTH connection and lucrative packages. The packages are of various price ranges. Viewers can choose the one that fits their budget. If they want to switch to the other Airtel DTH HD plans, the option to do that is available as well. Another good option offered by Airtel is that viewers can opt for packages even for one whole year. This means that they do not have to remind themselves to make the DTH payment every month, and can do it annually.
Here are some of the Airtel DTH recharge plans that you can choose:
- FTA Pack: The FTA pack is priced at INR 153 per month. The viewers can enjoy watching 59 channels with this pack. This is the basic pack and suitable for people who watch television for very less hours.
- Dabangg Sports Pack: Dabangg Sports Pack is one of the best Airtel DTH recharge plans that is available within the budget of many people. The pack offers several types of channels including Hindi entertainment channels, Hindi movies channels, Urdu channels, Punjabi channel, English news channels, sports channels, 220 +FTA Channels + Free DD Channels, etc. The package can be taken on monthly, half-yearly and even yearly basis. The monthly fee for this pack is INR 290.
- Value Sports Lite Pack: Priced at INR 332 per month, this pack can also be taken for half-yearly and yearly basis. The pack includes channels such as Hindi and English news channels, Hindi entertainment channels, Hindi movies channels, kids channels, infotainment channels, Punjabi channel, Gujarati channel, sports channels, more than 220 FTA channels and free DD channels.
- Mega Pack: Mega pack is perfect for people who watch television more often and do not have a problem spending more than INR 500 every month. The pack is priced at INR 510 per month and offers 112 channels, over 220 FTA channels, and free DD channels.
- Mega HD Pack: The Mega HD pack is priced at a little costlier side, at INR 699. However, it offers 131 HD channels, more than 220 FTA channels, and free DD channels.
Only except for the FTA pack, all the other packs can be taken for monthly, half-yearly and even yearly basis. It is completely up to the viewers whether they want HD packs or not. Customers can buy DTH connection online. They can also pay for the recharges from Airtel Thanks App in just few clicks. For further information, customers can get in touch with Airtel customer care service.