Featured Image Caption: Latest Online Bollywood Sarees
No one can contradict that bollywood celebrities inspire their fans in many ways. We all have seen this craziness for bollywood everywhere. In case of women, we can observe major influence on their style of wearing the clothes. Most of the fashion lovers remain focused on what their favorite celebrity adorns and this is where the fashion comes from. Right?
Sarees have evergreen charm that no one can deny and every girl has a dream to wear this amazing outfit at least once in her life span. Wearing sarees in bollywood style or buying bollywood sarees is something that all women of 21st century look out for.
And, here the blog post elaborates something important about carrying the sarees stylishly to look exactly the way of your favorite celebrities. This will tell you the way of getting draped like Shraddha Kapoor as we have chosen her.
- For draping the saree like Shraddha, you would need any of fancy fabric sarees like georgette saree. This saree will make easy option for draping and carrying the outfit like a celebrity. Its better if you go with prints for a more fine look.
- Start draping saree from the right side of your waist and complete a circle and tuck it in waist properly.
- Again, take one more round from right side to left tucking in the saree neatly and then start making pleats of 4-5 inches. Keep the pleats 4 in number and tuck it in a way that they may appear clean with no pleats seen. Tuck the half part of these pleats in the left back side of your waist and come to the right side.
- Repeating the same process, make 4 pleats of 4-5 inches and Now take the corner to the right back side and tuck in the waistline, make pleats of same length and number, then tuck this in the right side of waistline.
- Now go to the top border of the saree or the side of pallu and make small pleats about 3 inches. Place these pleats directly to your right shoulder from the front side and hold them with a pin in the blouse.
- Now take the inner border of right side making 3 pleats, pull them tightly and keep one pleat loose for a look like the image shows. Place the pleat over the pleat for a loose appearance and pin them properly with a safety pin.
- You are now ready with the shraddha look.
Besides, if you haven’t bought online bollywood sarees, you must get it. For best deal at reasonable price, check out the huge range of fancy fabric sarees at Makemyoders. Everything that you need is simply available at MMO. So, what are you waiting for? Go for shopping, now!
Just simply go on website and browse style type, pattern type or material type. You can also choose by colors. In India, the best destination for online shopping is MMO. Buy everything online for men, women & kids too.
Member since December, 2017
View all the articles of Nagendra Yadav.