Friday is really a day of entertainment, as most of the Bollywood movies get release on this particular day. Every year hundreds of movies get release, while in India people love watching movies especially on weekends. But nowadays, movies are also getting released on holidays.
A total of 3 Hindi movies are getting released this week (28th November 2014).
- Genre: Drama
- Director: Rensil D’Silva
- Star cast: Emraan Hashmi, Neha Dhupia, Kangna Ranaut, Randeep Hooda, Sanjay Dutt and Angad Bedi. Sanjay Dutt has been given a lead role in this movie. This film will be the first time where Karan Johar will be working with actors like Emraan Hashmi, Kangna Ranaut and others.
Story Line: The story is all about a group of friends who turn vigilantes to fight against the system and make the city crime free.
Abhay, Maya, Goti and Kalim are four good friends. Their friendship started from a gym. When the friends got to know that the system is too unscrupulous to give them justice, they form a gang called Ungli.
They kidnap and take government babus to task. They teach a lesson to the Head of the RTO as well as shame the Head of the BMC. They do all this in such a way that entirely makes fun of these departments and the officials.
However, the Police Commissioner is not amused. He is being pressurized by the Chief Minister and the Government to put an end to these vigilantes who have taken the law into their own hands. ACP Kale takes on the case and begins to track down Ungli Gang.
- Genre: Drama
- Director: Chandraprakash Dwivedi
- Star Cast: Mona Singh, Adil Hussain, Sanjay Mishra, Mukesh Tiwari, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Shivani Tanksale, Rahul Singh, K K Raina, Anil Rastogi and Ekavali Khanna. The film will be another political satire. Audience has all time loved to watch the political satire movies. Adil Hussai, a stellar performer film star has given his appearance in several movies like Life of Pi, English Vinglish and The Reluctant Fundamentalist. With so many happening stars, the movie will really be great to watch.
Story Line: Zed Plus is story is set in a small town of Rajasthan. A alliance Government, agitated by corruption and communalism, is on the stage of collapsing due to in fights of the coalition partners. All the ministers are thus making extreme efforts to save the government. But still, in vain, it appears that Government will fall. In this time of political crunch the Prime Minister gets a call from one of his alliance partners who offer him the ‘perfect solution’. The solution is that Prime Minister should visit a Dargah popularly known as Peepal wale peer kee Dargah in Fatehpur – a small town of Rajasthan. Prime Minsister should offer a ‘chaddar’ and bow his head in respect of the peer and Government would be saved. Will a Prime Minister, fighting communalism will give visit to a Dargah to save his Government?
Having exhausted with all options, the Prime Minister thus decides to pay a visit to Peepal wale peer ki Dargah in Fatehpur, Rajasthan. Suddenly a sleeping town wakes up to welcome the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister visits the Peepal wale peer kee dargah and ‘Luck by Chance’ he meets a puncturewala – Aslam. The highest jurisdiction of the country meets the lowest cardinal of the society. Some strange conversation occurs between a Prime Minister and a puncturewala, while the entire nation is surprised to learn that a puncturewala has been provided with Zed security by the Prime Minister!
- Genre: Eritica/Thriller
- Director: Vivek Agnihotri
- Star Cast: Barbie Handa, Karanvir Sharma and Shraddha Das
Though the film is to offer nothing but is a tale of a done-to-death of a preoccupied lover in terms of story, there are enough hot scenes to keep the audience glued to theater chairs.
Do you enjoy writing and have something interesting to share?
You are at the right place. Inspiring MeMe is the world's fastest growing platform to share articles and opinions. We are currently accepting articles, blogs, personal experiences & tips and would love to have you onboard.