Featured Image Caption: Six Best Yoga Gifts
Explore the six best yoga inspired holiday gift ideas that you can gift a yoga lover to make their yoga practice more exciting.
Yoga’s ever-increasing popularity across the globe is encouraging millions to roll out their yoga mat and to dig deeper into the roots of this glorious science through yoga teacher training in India. For yoga enthusiasts, yoga is not just a way of maintaining a healthy body and mental peace, it is a lifestyle. So, if you know an avid yoga practitioner who wishes to embark upon a transformational journey through 200-hour yoga teacher training course, then this festive season is the best time to treat them with something they shall cherish for a lifetime.
Apparently, selecting gifts for yoga lovers is challenging and to ease your burden of finding the perfect yoga inspired holiday gift, we have compiled a list of five best options.
Have a look at the list below:
- Yoga Mat – The Gift of Comfort: Yoga mats are an ideal gift for the yogis. It’s like gifting fanatic cyclists their favourite bicycle. Yoga mats come in all sizes, colors, and designs. Select a yoga mat with optimum cushioning, durability, grip and quality, etc. There are different kinds of mats designed for different yogis such as lightweight mats for yoga travellers and long-lasting mats for yoga beginners. Also, the first quality of a good student that stands out from the rest is the commitment, dedication, and consistency to the practice of yoga, and when you have a good quality mat with sound grip allows you to show up every day.
- Yoga Mat Bag – The Gift of Organization: For several yoga aficionados the passion for travel and love for yoga goes hand-in-hand. Also, if you are hailing to India for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and yoga teacher training in Kerala then you can avail an assortment of interesting yoga mat bags in beautiful traditional work. In order to protect their precious yoga mats from damage and to do away with the chaos of carrying around the yoga mats in hands, yoga mat bags are an essential need of every yogi. Go for beautiful handmade yoga bags crafted with love in vibrant colors of magenta and orange. These yoga mat bags perfectly carry your yoga mat in place and also have pockets for extras like keys, earphones, mobile phones, wallets, etc. They also have an attached adjustable shoulder strap that enables you to carry your bag easily.
- Yoga Props – The Gift of Safety: Yoga props such as bolsters, straps, blocks are ideal for those who wish to take up more intensive yoga practices such as Ashtanga yoga teacher training in India or restorative yoga practice etc. It is also best suited for people sustaining injury as the use of these props ensures a safe and supportive yoga practice. These yoga props are much appreciated by the yoga lovers as they get a chance to come close to proper alignment of body, greater balance, and enhanced stretch. Additionally, bolsters can be used as meditative cushions for yogis undergoing yoga and meditation retreats in India. The another added advantage of luxurious handmade and well-cushioned bolsters is that they can be used as decor in your home.
- Yoga Books, Manuals, and CDs – The Gift of Knowledge: Most yoga beginners wish to soak up more information about this glorious science, while mature yogis desire to deepen their insight and yoga practice. There is no better alternative than yoga books, manuals, CDs, and DVDs. These publications, audio-video means contain information about yoga styles, yoga poses, sequences, inspiring stories of yoga practitioners, the importance of yoga, benefits of yoga and delicious, healthy recipes, and much more. Some of the most renowned books being the yoga sutras of Patanjali, B.K.S Iyengar’s Light on Yoga, etc.
- Yoga Accessories – The Gift of Love: Everyone loves to adorn those alluring, delicate jewellery pieces and yogis are no exception. They too wear beautiful, enchanted jewellery like Malas, Om pendants, Chakra rings, lotus flower symbol, precious stones, etc., that reminds them of their yogic duties, and is a reflection of their practice.
- Essential Oils and Room Diffusers – The Gift of Calmness: Enhance your yoga and meditation practices with essential oils and room diffusers to connect with your intentions. These oils capture the essence of certain qualities like lemon is associated with mental clarity, lavender with relaxation, peppermint with exuberance and happiness. The use of these oils as diffusers makes your room smell pretty and brings a sense of spirituality and calmness.
So, extend your love, support, and care to yoga lovers in your life by gifting them these six essential yoga inspired holiday gifts.
By Manmohan Singh
who is a yoga lover. He is practicing yoga and meditation for last 8 years. During this journey, he has connected with well-known yoga gurus in Rishikesh. By hobbies, he loves to travel, writing blogs, cooking. Now, he is associated with Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga teacher training school in Rishikesh, India. You can contact him to learn more about yoga, meditation.