Summary: This piece of writing is dedicated to yogis wishing to advance in their yoga journey through 300 hour yoga teacher training course outlining the important factors to contemplate during the selection process of the program.
The Yogis take the progressive leap by enrolling in 300 hour yoga teacher training course in India for becoming an advanced level yoga practitioner and teacher. The 300 hour yoga teacher training in India is suitable for the successful 200 hour yoga teacher training graduates desiring to progress in their yoga journey to dive deeper into the science of yoga.
For countless reasons, the land of India is highly avowed for yoga teacher training programs. India, being the original land of Yoga and Ayurveda radiates a spiritual aura that is perfect for yoga practices and houses friendliest souls making it the ideal destination for experiencing bliss, contentment, and harmony.
Giving our yogis the best tips for selecting 300 hour yoga teacher training in India for realizing their dream of becoming a yoga teacher and a practitioner of advanced level in a wholesome manner.
1. Yoga Alliance Approval: Many yoga aspirants ask what is the distinctive feature of an ideal yoga teacher training? Well, Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International approval is surely the one feature that makes any yoga teacher training course highly worthy. The 300-hour yoga teacher training applicants duly acknowledge the importance of Yoga Alliance validation and the honor attached to it. The successful completers of Yoga Alliance 300-hour yoga teacher training course are recognized as registered yoga teachers enabling them to practice and exercise their power in improving the lives of many across the globe. Therefore, make a note of this before enrolling in any yoga teacher training course in India, check whether it is Yoga Alliance certified or not.
2. The Subjects Undertaken: The 300-hour yoga teacher training program is meant for in-depth theoretical yoga knowledge and intense practical practices for personal growth and professional upgradation as a yoga instructor. So, the yogis before registering for this advanced yoga teacher training take into consideration the curriculum. A curriculum drafted on the guidelines of Yoga Alliance containing the core subjects like Advanced practices of Hatha yoga Ashtanga yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy, Meditation, Pranayama, Shatkriya, Chakras, Workshops, etc., is preferred. Also, make sure the school follows an intensive course delivery and a strict schedule implementation.
3. Food and Accommodation: Never undermine the importance of food and accommodation in the 300-hour yoga ttc journey. India is a land of diversity that serves its visitors with rich variant dishes healthy for body and tasty for the tongue. Enroll in a yoga school offering yogic meals and a cozy, clean accommodation in natural surroundings for the entire duration of the program. Live and Eat healthy during your advanced yoga expedition.
4. Extra Curricular Activities: Imparting the students the skill of Yogic Cooking, the knowledge of karma yoga, and indulging the students in various cultural activities and travel facilities are highly important for their overall development. To fully meet the demands of the intensive 300-hour yoga teacher training course, it is necessary that the students are encouraged for rejuvenating activities and soul soothing trips.
5. Cost of the Program: Who says that the rewarding 300-hour yoga teacher training has to be costly? India is the abode of many yoga schools offering affordable Yoga Alliance validated 300-hour yoga teacher training course inclusive of food and accommodation. So, become a qualified yoga teacher at affordable prices.
6. Know the Guiding Figures: Take well into consideration the teachers profile and background before enrolling in 300-hour yoga teacher training programs in India. As it is an advanced level yoga teacher training course, do not undermine the importance of a team of learned, registered, and experienced yoga instructors for carrying out the course.
Following the above tips, select the ideal 300-hour yoga teacher training in India and evolve as an advanced yoga teacher capable of bringing a change in others life.
Author Bio: Manmohan Singh, he is a Yoga Teacher, a passionate Yogi and a Traveler in India. He is currently working with rishikul yogshsla. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of Yoga events such as Yoga teacher training India, Yoga workshops, Retreats, Pranayama training, etc.