Featured Image Caption: Tata AIA Term Insurance
If you are the kind of individual who worries about his family’s future especially for a situation when you are not around anymore, then you should buy a term insurance plan. Once you are gone, filling the void in their life will not be really possible but purchasing term insurance can at least take care of their financial needs. As you buy a term insurance plan, you can add one or two members of your family as the beneficiaries. You can take the term insurance for up to 30 to 40 years and if you pass away within that period, the beneficiary will get the sum assured provided by the life insurance company.
The only confusion that some of us come across is choosing the life insurance company that offers some of the best term plans. One of the best of them is Tata AIA term insurance. Tata AIA is a joint venture between two groups, Tata Group and the AIA group. Tata AIA offers some of the term insurance plans with innovative features that are suitable for the majority of policyholders. The term insurance plans offered by them can be purchased at the most reasonable prices.
Facts about Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans that you must know
- The company take a lot of pride in a great combination of experience and efficiency.
- In 2019-2020, the claim settlement ratio of Tata AIA was 99.6%
- The company aims to take care of the financial needs of at least 3 million customers.
- The company offers various types of term insurance plans at the most affordable prices.
- Policyholders can enjoy income tax benefits with the term insurance plans.
Why you should go for Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans?
- Brand value: Tata AIA comes with high brand value and is known to one and all in the market. They are also known for catering to the needs of the customers. Apart from this, policyholders can get customized insurance plans which will help them to receive more advantages.
- Wide network: Tata AIA holds a strong and huge network and also has offices in several cities across the country. No matter which city you live in, if you are a Tata AIA customer, you will receive top-notch services from the company. The company boasts of having some of the most experienced advisors who stay in touch with the new policy buyers as it helps them to know about their needs at length.
- Benefits: The Tata AIA policyholders can choose a rider and get add-on benefits. However, they would be required to pay extra premiums for that. This will help them receive more protection from illnesses and of course many other problems.
- 24/7 customer service: The customers of Tata AIA can get customer service 24/7 and find more details about the products as well as other relevant details.
- Documentation: The documentation process for applying for a Tata AIA term insurance policy is simple. Therefore, you will not feel hassled in the application process.
The Several Types of Tata AIA Term Insurance Plans
Tata AIA comes with a wide variety of term insurance plans that match the needs of various kinds of policyholders. Let us take a look at some of them:
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha
This plan offers high protection to the family of the policyholders, in case of the sudden demise of the insured. You will be given a choice to choose from four death benefit options that are offered by the term plan and which will help to achieve the financial goals. The plan comes with coverage of up to 85 years and you can even go for whole life insurance which comes with the coverage of up to 100 years.
Tata AIA Life Insurance Sampoorna Raksha+
As you purchase this plan, you can choose from two death benefits that can help to keep the family covered from uncertainties of life. You can even go for a rider that can help to improve the protection. The premium rates that have to be paid under this plan are low and the minimum sum assured is INR 20 lakhs.
Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha Trop
This plan comes with dual benefits and even enables the insured to get the premiums that they have paid, back as the term plan matures. You can also enjoy discounts on the premium rates under this term plan. Women and non-smokers can enjoy affordable premium rates under this plan.
Apart from these, there are several more term insurance plans offered by Tata AIA. To know more about the term insurance plans, you can visit the website of IIFL.