How would you define a perfect landing page in your words? The more the number of mouths – the more varieties of definitions they produce.
And it isn’t a surprise that landing pages could be as distinct as the way people look at them. For instance, each and every landing page would have a distinct kind of reader, a different product, a discrete call to action and altogether a separate niche.
In general, you could never always call your home page as the landing page, but it is generally the very first page a visitor reaches.
And no wonder, this page should have a captivating charm to spellbind the visitor and persuade him/her for an action such as:
- Generate social media connects
- Buy products and services
- Sign up to subscribe your newsletters etc.
- Build their free account on your website
- Get free samples and product demos
- Get free quotes and/or credit checks etc.
What do you do to get a perfect landing page? Of course you might be too busy with your business and some prominent SEO services could be working for your site on your behalf.
However, if you wish to know what it takes to prepare a good landing page, here are some of the essential ingredients:
- A Captivating Caption: Call it caption or headline, but it does wonders for your landing pages. It’s one of the critical elements that if written well, would force the reader to continue reading the text that follows it.
- A Mind-Blowing Subheading: After the headline does its job, it all depends on the subheading to maintain the interest of the reader. This short and sweet text too should be compelling and persuasive enough to carry the reader forward to the further part.
- Images That Tell Tales: You would be pleased to know that the human brain understands images a great deal faster than the text. So why not use this concept to make your landing pages effective. Use suitably-sized images which complement the text on your landing page and also keep the readers lured.
- Valuable Explanation: The text in the landing page should be able to justify itself and show its importance to the readers. In other words, the readers should be able to generate a connection with it in their life and should feel it necessary to read.
- Logical Flow: One of the biggest mistakes in developing a landing page is not organizing your ideas and emotions in a logical manner. Avoid this. Plan your landing page first, before you opt to develop it.
- Urgency: You are not always selling a limited-period offer, but your landing page should be no less than this. It should be able to create a sense of urgency so that visitors opt to obey what it informs.
- The Irreparable Loss: Mention something which the users would feel sorry to lose. And mind you! This ‘loss’ formula works better that what you inform them to have gained.
- Clear and Visible Call-To-Action: What do you wish the customers to do- call you, text you, mail you, get a quote or get your services? All these elements should be mentioned clear and visible for maximum results.
And of course the major SEO companies are working to assist you, how would you deem to have designed your landing page in an effective manner? It is through these essential ingredients that you could check.
Thus, contact the most proficient companies pertaining to website development in Lucknow and ensure to get a good landing page for your website for maximum web traffic and maximum results.
By Vaibhav Srivastava
and I am a keen enthusiast of the digital world. I like to keep track of the latest trends and techniques relating the same. Get to taste the newest techniques of this ever-expanding world of digital promotions and website development through my formulated material.
Do you enjoy writing and have something interesting to share?
You are at the right place. Inspiring MeMe is the world's fastest growing platform to share articles and opinions. We are currently accepting articles, blogs, personal experiences & tips and would love to have you onboard.