Most probably in between the age of 35 to 44 people usually lose their teeth in an accident, gum diseases, tooth decay and a failed root canal and by the age of 75, 28% of adults lost all of their permanent teeth. According to George Pegios Almost 20 years ago, fixed dentures and permanent removal of teeth was the only solution for retaining your eating ability and fetch your smile back.
These solutions however are not the appropriate solutions to fix such dental issues and could result in developing other oral problems. Removable dentures are not permanent fixes inside your mouth they may slip while eating and speaking apart from this, it may lead to bone loss in the area of missing teeth.
Dentures require replacing every 7 to 15 years, so we can’t say that they are long term solutions to treat missing teeth.
A Brief Analysis on Dental Implants
Dental implants designed to replace single tooth composed of three parts
- Titanium Implant: It fuses with the jawbone.
- Abutment: Fits over the portion of implant that protrudes from the gum line.
- The Crown: It is created by restorative dentists and fitted on to the abutment to retain your natural appearance.
Many people who are missing in single tooth may opt for a fixed bridge but it may cut down the adjacent teeth that might be tedious to restore in the future. Many studies have shown that dentures may cause 30% failure as the time moves ahead. Dentures might not work well when you lose several teeth in a single point of time and nothing could work appropriately to retain your smile back rather implants with 95% success rate. Overall dental implants are the best possible treatment to treat missing teeth over other dental treatments.
Dental Implants Vs. Conventional Dentures
- Implants are natural in their looks and feel and are free from all the day to day discomforts associated with dentures.
- Implants are beneficial to treat one and more implants. They are the stable supports for adequate replacements.
- Patients who have selected implants enjoy more comfort and security as is not possible in case of dentures.
- Implants retains the facial value where as dentures makes one to look older than their actual age.
- Patients with implants live quality life style by eliminating frustration that one have to suffer because of ill-fitting dentures.
- An implant enables people to live healthy and quality life style without having restriction on varied food diet.
- Implants renewed the confidence to rediscover excitement in routine life style that they shared with their families and friends i.e. quite impossible to get in case of using dentures.
- Loss of teeth not only affects the ability to eat but they also have disastrous impacts on speaking capabilities as well. George Pegios says implants are permanent fix inside your mouth that boosts your eating as well as speaking capabilities.
- People with dental implants live more comfortable life than the people living with dentures.
Its universally accepted fact that implants is among the most prominent ways to retain your smile once again. To know more and get professional help make your rely on George Pegios.
All images and content mentioned herewith have been shared by the authors/contributors. We do not hold any liability for infringement or breach of copyright of third parties across the spectrum. Pictures shared by authors/contributors are deemed to be authorized by them likewise. For any disputes, we shall not be held responsible.