Featured Image Caption: E-learning Websites for Civil Services
Nowadays, getting educational success is just like a competition that is getting stiffer day by day. It is the pressing need of the hour to stay updated on current affairs, career interviews, latest news, and practically anything that affects us daily. The best and the simplest solution to satisfy this need is digital learning. Irrespective of whether you are preparing for a competitive examination or need to know the syllabus for UPSC, JEE, or any other exam, finding it online is the best solution. It is the most appropriate way to prepare for a competitive exam, build your aptitude skill, and enhance your general knowledge.
So, if you too are preparing for any competitive exam, then this article will prove helpful for you. It highlights
Here Are Some of the Top E-learning Websites in India:
This e-learning website’s main aim is to resolve the problem of accessibility to education in India. The main vision of NeoStencil is to make quality education open, accessible, and affordable worldwide. They believe that access to the best opportunities should not only be limited to those who live in major cities, but also to those who abandon their jobs or travel to achieve their dream jobs. This is why they provide an open platform to both scholars and professionals where knowledge can be exchanged online. Whether you need it for UPSC preparation, GATE, or any other competitive exam preparation, this platform provides assistance on all of them.
While registering with NeoStencil, you can –
- Get up-to-date content within 3 days of enrollment
- Study from the comfort of your home
- Get the best study material from experts
- Do multiple class revisions and proper assessment evaluation
This website currently caters to the candidates preparing for competitive examinations like IAS, UPSC, SSC, etc. One of the most helpful sections of this e-learning website is General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
Jagran Prakashan Limited (JPL), India’s innovative publishing house with a pan-Indian presence and a strong reader base, heads the JagranJosh.com “Education Web Portal” where students can easily prepare for competitive exams while sitting at home.
They help students to train for multiple competitive examinations to get –
- Online practice tests & solved query papers
- Jubilant content for research & best e-books
- Expert Q&A strategy & technical advice
- Helpful suggestions & tactics, customized tests, recruiting updates, & counseling.
3. The Hindu
This is one of the best resources if you want to read opinion articles or newspaper editorials on a go or at the last minute. The Hindu uses modern facilities for gathering the latest news, printing, and page composition. So, you can prepare for your competitive exams by reading its newspaper editorials on its website. Right from IAS, UPSC, to SSC exams, it provides one of the best newspaper based website from where you can gain a better understanding of the current affairs and analysis of key topics.
Benefits of reading the Hindu –
- It improves your communication skills
- Gain a strong understanding of science and technology
- Get well aware of all the current affairs
It is also another great exam preparation website where millions of candidates come to gain knowledge. Gradeup has a community of students and expert mentors where knowledge is shared. Also, they have established and nurtured a highly exam-specific student community for SSC, UPSC, JEE, NEET, and other competitive examinations. They allow the user to solve doubts and compete with each other through mock tests and quiz.
While registering with Gradeup, students can –
- Resolve queries by taking the help of the student community
- Get access to study material
- Solve previous year papers for better practice
- Consult the experts and get instant solutions
Coming to the last e-learning platform that is also an ed-tech online platform whose aim is to simplify test preparation and make it easier for the scholars to crack the exam. Testbook caters to all the candidates from Railways, SSC, UPSC, JEE, etc., in their preparation by providing them –
- Assistance of experienced professionals with the QnA approach.
- Live courses, test series, and preparation strategies.
- Comprehensive study material, and e-books.
- Online practice test, and memory-based papers.
Nowadays, the internet is just like an ocean of knowledge, and choosing what to read can be overwhelming for candidates preparing for competitive exams. A tricky job in itself is to find the best e-learning website that can help you prepare better.
Although e-learning platforms are very convenient and simple to comprehend, they are also the largest time stealer for candidates. With so many options available, it becomes quite confusing to choose the best one. Therefore, compiling a list of a few good websites and resources is essential. Just pick the one you like and start preparing right away!
By Sahil Patni
– I am an engineering graduate and currently preparing for UPSC. I am also passionate about writing and loves to write on different domains including education. I love to gain additional knowledge and share it among others and this is what inspired me to become a writer.