Featured Image Caption: STL Emergency Led Lights
STL Flare Series – Simply the Best
There are plenty of choices when it comes to safety and emergency lights, and SpeedTech Lights doesn’t shy away from any of them. Strobe kits, LED light bars, steady-burning, rotating, you name it — it’s all there on the shelves, waiting to grace your vehicle. However, one line of products always stands out from the crowd — the STL Flare Series. If you want a quick review, well, let’s just say that if you need something small, effective, reliable, and affordable, you should look no further. But what are the actual features and benefits of the STL Flare Series?
Here’s our quick overview of all the features and benefits of these fantastic emergency LED lights!
Why Choose STL Flare Series?
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of it, we’ve got to let you know what we’re even talking about. Since we’re trying to pitch something dependable, we’ll cut right to the chase.
STL Flare Series lights are surface-mounted LED lights. What makes them unique, however, is their flexibility which in no way sacrifices utility. In other words, they’re lightweight, easily concealable LED lights that pack as much of a punch as some of the more heavy-duty models you may have come across.
But is that all?
The Chief Benefits
The compact size and powerful, bright flares of the STL Flare Series make it the perfect choice for, say, police vehicles trying to go undercover. You can hide them pretty much anywhere, and they will remain unnoticed until you decide it’s time to party.
Of course, you can mount these lights on just about any vehicle, from fire engines to tow trucks to farm and construction equipment and, finally, your private car (provided the laws allow it in your neck of the woods).
The best thing about STL Flare Lights, and all LED lighting solutions in general, is the sheer power they deliver despite their unobtrusive dimensions. Yup, you might be low-profile while they’re off, but once you’ve pressed that ON switch, your car will light up like you wouldn’t believe it.
If you’re wondering how cost-effective such a lightshow is, don’t fret. LED lights are the most energy-efficient lighting solution, which is precisely why they’re pretty much everywhere we look, from kitchen appliances to airplanes.
Finally, we can add that, since we’re talking about surface-mounted LED lights, you don’t have to keep them hidden in, say, your taillights. You can plant them right at the top of your vehicle or within the cabin. The best part? You won’t have to worry about space since STL Flares fit anywhere, unlike some strobe light kits that weigh a ton and can’t fit where you want them!
Now that we’re done with the broad strokes, we can add some fine touches to the STL picture we’re trying to paint here.
Of course, it should go without saying that most specifics will depend on the exact STL Flare model you get. However, there are a few features common to all of them that you’ll see across the board. Some of them include:
- Single and dual colors options – Yup, you can get Flare lights in both single- and dual-color options, which is great if you plan on using them on more than one vehicle and for more than one purpose.
- Powerful LED diodes – We’re already mentioned how powerful these little things are, but we’d like to reiterate how important that is when you’re towing something or when there’s work being done.
- Multiple flash patterns – Color options are important, but if you throw various flash patterns into the mix, you get a winning combination. Fortunately, STL Flare lights come with up to 20 different flash patterns, so you can get as creative with them as you want.
- Synchronizable – Since these lights are inconspicuous, you can mount several of them on your vehicle without any issues (and without anyone noticing anything). But, the cool thing is that they all come with full synchronization options, so you can combine as many of them as you like and make them work in unison.
- Not dependent on heavy-duty power supplies – This is probably clear from our brief discussion on energy efficiency, but we can add that STL Flare Series lights are independent and don’t require any external power sources to power them up. That’s perfect for maintain a low profile.
- Affordable – Finally, these lights are affordable for one simple reason: they usually come in packs and bundles. If you’ve ever bought anything, you already know that bundles are more cost-effective than buying individually. You’ll get multiple lights, and you’ll be able to synchronize them all as soon as you install them without the need to buy any additional items.
Need Other Hideaway Lights?
Of course, STL Flare Series is not the only emergency lighting option, not by a long shot. As we’ve already said in the introduction, SpeedTech Lights is proud of its extensive catalog of safety and emergency lights, sirens, and everything else you’ll need to maintain safety and order on the road.
So, if you have no use for or can’t mount STL Flares for whatever reason, you can always look into other solutions, for example, hideaway strobe light kits. Of course, when shopping at SpeedTech Lights, you can rest assured you’ll be getting not only a plethora of options but also a warranty that anything you choose will be reliable, sturdy, and profitable in the long run, thanks to more than fair prices.
If you have any questions regarding STL Flare Series, hideaway strobe lights, led strobe lights kits, or anything else, feel free to contact SpeedTech Lights customer support and let our team guide you through the shopping process and help you choose the perfect product that will accommodate your needs, tastes, and budget!