Featured Image Caption: Instagram
Is human nature to save things and relive the best memories of their lives? The worst part is in the olden days we were dependent on memories and had no idea how to save them in front of us. Now it is not so. Because you have social media apps as in platforms where the memories are seen and not just imagined.
However, there are certain obstacles when you save someone’s posts. At times, the reason for frustration is not knowing how to save the post. And other times it is more to do with the complete retrospective of how things might turn if we save someone else’s pictorial posts. Not just that, it becomes even daunting to know someone has shown the audacity of saving your posts.
This article is about those pictures that are saved without any acknowledgment or permission. And as a matter of fact, almost everyone would like to know how to see who saved their Instagram posts. As mentioned, the posts on Instagram are mostly pictorials and images. So, it is far more complicated to know about saving textual posts.
Anyhow, let’s delve into the topic and try to find the answer to the question:
How to See Who Saved Your Instagram Posts?
Interestingly, there is no use in putting an Instagram account on private. Ask us why? Well, even if you have a private account or let’s say a public account, your pictures can be saved. Not just that, the person or profile on Instagram that saved the posts will remain anonymous. But, to your astonishment, we have a trick that will tell the number of times a particular Instagram post was saved in the recent and distant past. How can you find the number though?
Following the Instagram advanced setting in the insights will help you know the exact number of people who saved the posts. However, to make sure you have the option appear on the IG account. You have to have a business account. So, in case you are not using a creator or business account, switch to the business account.
Steps to Follow – Switch to Business Account on Instagram
- Step 1: Simply log in to your Instagram account. Then, go the “Settings”.
- Step 2: Once you are on the settings, find the “Account” option and tap on it.
- Step 3: From there you will be able to change the personal account to a “Business Account”
- Step 4: Once switching is completed. Check the bottom of the right side to see your current profile.
- Step 5: You will be able to see posts. Now, click on one of the posts.
- Step 6: Once you click on the post. You will see the number of times the post has been saved.
- Step 7: For more clarification, click on the “View Insight” option. This option is seen under the image or video post.
- Step 8: Bookmark icon will reveal the times your post/s has been saved.
How to Save IG Post in a Collection?
Now that we know how to find the number of times a post has been saved. Let’s discuss the “how to” part – as in how to save IG posts.
We know the need of saving Instagram posts, right? At times it is so that we can refer to the picture we once saw. Other times it is how one can make the best memory to uplift the current mood. Business posts made by companies, enterprises, small-sized businesses, medium-scaled businesses, or brands let us think of buying stuff they sell. Not just that, we get to learn manners, and what not from many business-related accounts.
Thus, we know that it is best to save such posts. But the question that bothers most of us is: “how to save Instagram posts in your collection?” Following are some ways through which you can easily save the posts.
- Step 1: Find the bookmark-like icon on every post. To locate the bookmark, look at the bottom of the right side of the posts.
- Step 2: Click on that bookmark. The post will be saved and added to the collection.
- Step 3: Go to the profile and see the saved posts. Easy!
How to Add or Save IG Post in a Collection?
There are additional steps to follow if you want to save IG posts in a collection. To make your life easier, we have mentioned those steps below.
- Step 1: not just click on the bookmark icon. Hold on for a second. The icon is located under every IG post.
- Step 2: you will see many options as soon as you click and hold on the icon. Save the image or post in one of the existing collections. Or make a new collection to save it under a particular category.
How to View IG Saved Posts?
After saving the post. You would want to view the saved post, right? To do so, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Log in to your IG account
- Step 2: Click on the “Menu”. It is on the right side, on top of the page (app or web)
- Step 3: A menu will pop up. Find the “Saved” option and click on it.
- Step 4: You will see the collection of saved posts.
Last Words: Can I See Who Saved My IG Posts?
The one-word answer is – NO! But YES, you can see the number of times the post was saved. The names of the accounts that saved the posts will not appear. We hope and pray that IG introduces a feature in which Instagrammers can check the list of people who saved their posts.
By Aisha Khan
– I am a Coventry native publishing author with thirteen full-length published articles. Moreover, I am a part-time article writer cum blogger in the tech and digitalization of the world-niche in which I mostly penned informative content on science and technology, and digitalization of the power systems. I also have published three research articles in Dolver’s Journal.
Member since August, 2022
View all the articles of Aisha Khan.