Education is a fundamental of any industrialized nation, so, it is very natural that qualified teachers are always in demand throughout the world. Teaching jobs include preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle school and secondary school teachers. Teachers are meant for giving lessons. They prepare audio and visual lessons for the better understanding of the students. These jobs are always on trend and in high demand. Everyone needs learning whether he or she are students or working for an organization. Languages are the part of our culture and people have a keen interest in learning them.
If you are considering taking a job in Kedah, then you should know the language of the state. Every year thousands of teachers are recruited by the Kedah. English teachers are in great demand in the entire world because of the languages. Not everyone is used to other languages, so, English became the medium for the job seekers who are interested in working there. There are a large number of public or private, international schools. You can also start working in colleges, but you need extra education to fit in the qualifications required for teaching in colleges.
Career prospect of a teacher:
- Candidates after completing their graduation can work in schools. They teach students different subjects depending on the qualifications. For example, they can teach science, math, English etc.
- If you are postgraduate then you get the opportunity to work in colleges as a professor.
Educational qualification required:
A candidate must hold either a graduate degree or Master’s Degree or even higher in a relevant field. You are also required to have a teaching certificate. In other words license from a recognized authority. Prior experience is preferred.
Salary of a teacher:
Kedah offers you a handsome salary package based on your qualification. If you have a master degree or prior experience in the related field then you share the benefit of a high salary. Graduates are also paid a satisfactory amount of money.
Looking for jobs? These below tips will help you find an effective one:
- Make connections: Your contacts irrespective of old or new can help you in getting jobs. All you need to do is just inform them that you are looking for a job. In respect to this, pay attention to the job openings suggested by those who are already engaged in the related business.
- Registering on job portals: There are various job portals which are helping a large number of candidates in getting jobs. Some of the leading job portals are Monster Malaysia, Indeed, Bayt, and many more. The method of getting jobs via job boards is very simple. Just register on these job portals. Then upload your credentials like skills, educational qualification and experience in the related field. Wait for your call if you are eligible for the post.
- Networking: With the advancement of science and technology new platforms is coming into existence. Social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter is helping many candidates in getting jobs because of wide range of options available on the internet. One of the reliable platforms is proving itself as a very effective source in securing a job in Kedah is LinkedIn.
- Referrals: This is very effective method if you are referred by a strong connection. Connections can secure your position in the company you desired for.
There are ample teaching jobs in Kedah as there are plenty of public universities and colleges, boarding schools and technical institutes. Working in Kedah is the right decision for the certain benefits provided by them. Register in the various recruitment agencies and avail your best opportunity towards your goal.
By Khushboo Setiya
who is a blogger and an online media enthusiast who closely follows the latest Career Guidance and Job trends in India and online marketing trends. She writes about various related topics such as job opportunity in India, Career Topics, Job Search and much more.
Do you enjoy writing and have something interesting to share?
You are at the right place. Inspiring MeMe is the world's fastest growing platform to share articles and opinions. We are currently accepting articles, blogs, personal experiences & tips and would love to have you onboard.