Java is one of the most popular programming languages known globally. There is a huge demand for Java developers. Irrespective of whether the company is small or big Java plays an important role. And getting a java developer jobs in any company, the process is lengthy and time taking and it also includes various levels or you can also say rounds. The rounds may include aptitude round, group discussion or personal interview round and technical round is also there. And the employers ask questions revolving around Java and its basic concepts and projects handled in the college. Apart from this, your communication skills must be excellent. Following is the procedure which every fresher follows but in a smart way. Like preparing for an interview, going through the sample questions, going through the interview tips and many more to nail the interview.
Rounds which you might face while appearing for java developer jobs are as follows:
- Aptitude round – in this round candidate is given question from aptitude and reasoning section to check the mental ability. And then after that when candidates clear the round they go to next round which is technical round.
- Technical round – in this round candidate is asked questions from Java if you have chosen Java as your favorite subject. Once the candidates clear this round as well then they go to the final round which is the GD/PI round.
- GD/PI round – this is the last round of the selection process. Here in this round, you are asked to do debate with fellow candidates and then you appear for the personal interview. In the personal interview, they can ask anything, it can be related to your study. For example, what is JVM? Why Java is called the ‘Platform Independent Programming Language’? And it can also be from totally another area.
And, if you pass this round as well with flying color, you are hired by the employer.
Following are the tips which you need to follow if you have just started your job search strategy.
Tips are as follows:
- First and foremost thing you need to do is preparing your CV. As this is going to highlight all your skills and educational qualifications. You can also take help of your friend or any relative so that your CV stands out best among a large number of candidates. You can also take help of a professional to have professionally written CV. You also need to take care of that, the cover letter must be there as it is going to highlight your objective and goal which can be of great help while selection.
- After you are done with the CV making, start applying for the jobs. Now applying for jobs involves various ways. A smart candidate uses a combination of approaches to reduce the time of getting recruited by an organization. Java developer jobs are trending and the requirement is not going to stop in the future as well, the reason being digitization is gaining importance and establishing its roots deeper and deeper, hence generating ample amount of job opportunities in the IT sector.
By Neelam Gupta
who is a writer and has experience in extensive domain of employment.