Featured Image Caption: Wakeup Healthy Tips
In today’s modern lifestyle, living in metropolitan cities, a lot of people are suffering from sleep deprivation. Many of them consider it a severe problem that they go to the doctor and complain about disorders. They look for quick and easy help like taking sleeping pills which can affect the health.
Effects of sleep disorders
The change in lifestyle causes various problems of a sleep disorders like insomnia, sleep-wake disorder cycle, etc. They seek for some medical aid where they possibly get themselves into the cycle of medications.The medicines can provide good quality sleep and restore the balance of sleep-wake cycle, but it makes the person addicted.And once they stop taking the pill, they can develop a sleep disorder. These problems are common in mothers and young kids.
They mostly fall prey to various effects of a sleep disorder like and develop symptoms like
- Frequently getting irritated
- Start developing an addiction to coffee, alcohol, smoking, etc.
- Uncontrol emotions
Working ladies who are also young mother especially develops the problem due to lack of sleep as they have to look after their infants. Young kids who study till late at night also suffer from sleep deprivation. They start increasing caffeine consumption and develop many hormonal issues and others problem.
Is Coffee Consumption good for health?
You know that excess of anything is not good.
Women and kids who have a regular habit of drinking coffee can sometimes show effects like
- Effect Hormonal balance in the body
- It shows increment in sugar level
- It affects PMS in women
- It affects sleep and causes insomnia
In the morning, taking a cup of coffee in a limited amount can be useful for health as it provides energy. People often cross the limit of their caffeine consumption and become addicted.
How to get a peaceful sleep that relaxes your body and rejuvenates your mind?
For a healthy body, it is essential that people get proper sleep so that when they wake up they feel relaxed and their body stays healthy for longer.
There are multiple ways by which you can get peaceful sleep like:
- Your mattress should be of good quality. Do you want to sleep calmly and don’t want to wake up in the middle? Then replace your mattress with the best one. You can refer to check premium quality mattress online. There are several available on the market. Some of the mattresses are designed for medicinal purpose as well.
- You can massage your body and head with aromatic essential oil that soothes your body and mind.
- Do regular exercise and meditation. Exercise will help in making your body fit, and meditation will calm your mind and soul, and you can sleep soundly at night.
It is essential that our body gets proper hours of sleep. Mothers and kids should make changes in their routine as their body gets sleep derived due to workload and a lot of exertion.
By Silvia Watson
who is a freelance content writer and a featured author at various authoritative blogs.